Friday, July 03, 2009

There's one thing on earth I hate, and that's restriction.

These pictures are my personal favourites (espeically the first), and they're from the same artist

One look's enough to say why I like them so much, no?



The title's "redemption". The first word that came into my mind when I first saw this was

"ethereal". somehow.





"cell" I don't know why, but it reminds me of a mermaid evolving into a human (its underwater-ish)!


this one feels restricted, yet its not. Its all about the fabric (ugh forgot what's the name of it) and the model's pose I think. Everything here is so perfect hmm.


this one's from another photographer! Gives another sort of feeling, its like the girl is hesitating or trying to hide in the darkness and blocking the sunlight, not having enough courage to break free or something. At least that's what I see. Tell me if you see something else!


This reminds me of a runaway bride, lost and confused about life.


This one gives abit of a more "heavy" feeling, and its not like she's trying to break free or anything anymore. Somehow the face seems to say she's abit arrogant and the satin makes her look high and mighty.

Doesn't look dreamy at all even though the picture is filled with those flowy fabric huh?





A few picures still from the artist but totally different:


Does this remind anybody of Freya in chobits?!


I like this


I love this. (though not as much as the very first picture)

No comments: